How do I get more patients?
What makes your approach to dental marketing different?
What’s the best way to market my dental practice? What strategies should I use?
What should I include on my website?
What is SEO? What does it do for me?
How can I show up higher in Google searches?
- Location – There might not be much you can do about it, but Google prioritizes physical distance from the person doing the search.
- Have a good, optimized website that works well on mobile devices; people use their smartphones for everything now.
- Make sure your practice’s name, address, phone number, and website are all listed consistently and correctly across major directories on the web (these include Google, Yelp, Bing, Acxiom, Infogroup, Neustar, Factual, and many, many others).
- Build online authority – Links to your website from reputable pages makes your more trustworthy. This is especially true for sites in your area, like your local chamber of commerce.
- Have an active social media presence. This ties into #4 above. People commenting on and sharing posts from your social media sites adds to your authority.
- Have a good reputation – Your practice can be rated and reviewed in many places across the Internet. Make sure there’s a lot of good things being said.
Do reviews matter? How many do I need?
How is your review system different from others? What do you do differently to get reviews?
It’s easy. You get reviews instantly on Google, Facebook, and Healthgrades via our proprietary technology with minimal staff involvement.
We ask at the right time (shortly after their appointment). This way you will get detailed reviews that evoke emotion.
It works to get your reviews shared on other online review sites so they are displayed in multiple places.
We market your reviews on your social channels to publicly expand their reach.
We send reminder emails and thank your patient once they have left a review.
We monitor results and send you feedback and weekly stats on the reviews that have come in.