As a consumer, you most likely appreciate personalized service and meaningful interactions with a brand before you purchase a particular product or service. You may first be attracted to the brand because you picked up a shiny brochure or saw a catchy social media post. However, most consumers admit that their overall interaction with the brand had a huge influence on their final purchase decision AND their likelihood to recommend the brand to others.
What Does Experiential Marketing Really Mean?
Simply stated, experiential marketing is a strategy that engages patients with a memorable, positive experience with your practice. This is sometimes also called “live marketing” or “event marketing experience.” The goal is to create an unforgettable impression on the patient, which is so awesome they will want to share with their friends and family online and in person!
Take the Suggestions of an Expert
Bath & Body Works, the largest bath shop chain in the United States, attributes its’ success and longevity to the comfortable and friendly shopping experience they’ve created in all of their retail stores. As recognizable as their logo, the candle scents and warm customer-service have become as identifiable as their corporate logo. They have created a winning brand formula in a market where other retailers are struggling.
What Do Your Patients Experience When They Visit?
- Do they receive a warm and friendly greeting when entering the building?
- Is your waiting room relaxing, comfortable, and attractive?
- What do you offer patients to keep them comfortable and reduce anxiety during their visits? Blanket? Water or Coffee? Music and headphones? TV?
- Do you send emails or text messages to your patients as helpful reminders of their appointments?
- Are your phones being answered with a smile by friendly and helpful office staff?
- Do you personally follow up with patients after they undergo a major procedure?
- Do you offer convenient savings plans or flexible payment options?
How is your personal branding? These are just a few ideas. Get in touch to chat more about marketing solutions for your dental practice!