If they didn’t respond to your latest offer, does it mean they will never respond?
There are many reasons why people don’t respond to an offer, such as:
- They were out of town
- They have a lot of reading material in a pile and haven’t been able to get to it
- They didn’t see the offer
- They just don’t know your practice well enough
- They are looking for more information or have questions
- They are not interested at this particular time
- What you are offering does not appeal to them at this moment
- They didn’t understand what you are offering
- They are swamped with other more important matters
- Your offer was poorly designed
- Your offer was not strong enough
So, if you think your practice experienced one of these issues, what can be done to improve the chances of getting a response?
- Send educational material so they can learn to trust your expertise
- Make the call to action more concise
- Focus on the offer and make it the most prominent thing on the page
- Create a follow-up campaign to remind them that time is running out on your offer
The point is to keep following up time and again with a variety of offerings and give them every opportunity to become your patient.